This article explains the difference between "Processing Time" and "Shipping Time" as they are two separate periods from the time you place your order until the time you receive it on your doorstep.
Processing Time refers to the time starting when your order is placed until it is picked up by the postal carrier. There are many pieces to this process that are happening behind the scenes! 😃 The processing time is where we take an unfinished product and make it beautiful! Here is our process:
- Sorting - Your order is received and sorted by the order date and "rush" priority if requested.
- Designing - Custom designs and text are designed and approved, then a patented "blasting" mask is created, if applicable.
- Prepping - Your glass is masked and prepped for sand carving.
- Sand Carving - We sand carve each product by hand using our professional sandblasters.
- Cleaning - Each item is washed, sanitized, and wiped clean before packing.
- Packing - Our items are often very fragile, so we use an abundance of cushioning and biodegradable packing peanuts. (We guarantee your items will arrive safely or we'll replace them!*)
Integrity Bottles® is constantly working to improve our processes and to decrease the time required to process your orders. Processing times are subject to change based on current demand. Each item is typically made to order and, during peak seasons, processing times may increase. The most up-to-date processing times can be found on the product pages.
- Standard Processing is 3-5 business days
- Rush Processing** is 1-2 business days
Shipping Time refers to the time starting when the postal carrier picks up your package until it is delivered to your home or place of business. We typically use USPS or FedEx, but your package may be shipped by any carrier that offers delivery in your area. Most items are shipped from our office in San Diego and our Fulfillment Center in San Francisco.
- Free Shipping (qualifying orders only) is 7-10 business days for domestic orders.
- Standard Shipping is 5-7 business days for domestic orders.
- Expedited Shipping is 2-3 business days for domestic orders.
* To process a damaged item order, we must receive a picture or proof of the damage.
** Rush Processing is subject to approval and is not available on some custom orders. Pre-coordination with our support team is required for a guaranteed rush processing order. Rush Processing time is dependent on the complexity of your order.